Last month an amazing Art Market opened. It is held under the Fuller Warren Bridge, along the river, Saturdays from 10:00 to 4:00 from April through December. What an amazing place! There are fresh flowers and plants, organic produce from local farmers, musicians from jazz to bluegrass, artists selling everything from jewelry to stained glass. Turn one direction and you smell strawberries, another direction spices. Turn around and the fresh breeze of the St. Johns wraps you deliciously! There is joy all around.
Hi my name is Tammy I saw your video of your daughter placed in your armson RQ. I noticed the same Director from my daughters city where she is from (Ruijin). Our Grace was placed into our arms on December 10, 2006. Are you part of the yahoo Ruijin group? Just loved watching the video!
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
-
Hi everyone! Is this thing still on? It’s definitely been awhile since I
popped in here but that doesn’t mean my love of organizing has gone
anywhere. I’...
Mateo Name Meaning
-
Would you like to know about Mateo name meaning, its origin, and its
popularity over time? If yes, this post is for you! Mateo is not an obvious
choice f...
thank you
-
I was really moved by your response to my previous post. Blog-friends old
and new, and friends I didn't know I had, took the time to write. I started
reply...
Well Family: A New Name and New Home for Motherlode
-
The Times is introducing Well Family, a new online report with expanded
coverage of parenting, childhood health and relationships to help every
family live...
Making the most of seasonal produce
-
By Jenny Part 1 Our household doesn't grow much food – our small garden has
a very prolific lemon tree, which I love, lots of herbs (parsley, mint,
oregano...
Beijing - Great Wall /Muralha da China
-
We finally got here. It is a long trip but there were no delays or issues.
Juju slept for the most part on the long flight and we all survived.
It was defi...
SMALL HEART & the art of juju parenting
-
We were on our way home from a mad dash to the mall to pick up a graduation
gift. It was 95 degrees outside and I had all four windows down since my
Hon...
Hawaiian Flora
-
[image: Orchard]
My sister and BIL have an orchard behind their house. We took a stroll
through it. The fruits that grow there are so different than wha...
jump
-
I can now be found blogging here... sea+prairie the new-ish blog has all of
the old vintage chica blog posts and several new ones. Im still working on
gett...
fly away home
-
It is a beautiful thing, a plane. It can take you to places that you see in
your minds eye every day. Not by days, but by hours. If the take-off and
landin...
-
*still working on it*
*lots going on around here, fall is busy! Will mail out blog invites in the
coming week. Just make sure I have your email address or I...
1 comment:
Hi my name is Tammy I saw your video of your daughter placed in your armson RQ. I noticed the same Director from my daughters city where she is from (Ruijin). Our Grace was placed into our arms on December 10, 2006. Are you part of the yahoo Ruijin group? Just loved watching the video!
Post a Comment