So, it turns out that this whole Blogging thing is a LOT harder to do with a school-age child than it was when she was a baby/toddler who occasionally slept. LOL!
I just wrote a post (with photos) over at the other blog about Isabel's first progress report. I wish I had the energy right now to be more creative and write a different version of it for this blog.
But I don't. Though I DO wish I could bottle some of my daughter's energy for myself! LOL!
You can check out the update by clicking here:
or here: http://www.laureenburkephotography.com/2011/09/progress-report-last-friday-at-end-of.html
Thanks for understanding
(and hope to see you over on the other blog!)
I Know The Feeling
-
This afternoon, Minnie and I took our usual morning walk together.
The day was perfect: overcast, mid-70s, and windy.
Is there anything better?
Christian ...
1 week ago

1 comment:
Love your photography blog!
Alyzabeth's Mommy for Three Years!
Post a Comment