Thursday, December 2, 2010

Interview with the Birthday Girl


I saw this over at my friend Lucia's blog and loved it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An interview with my favorite nearly five year old girl:

L: What are you going to do when you are five?

I: I will play outside, help mommy clean, wash the dishes with her, actually... dry the dishes, help her trim the tree, help her clean up, help her organize my books, help her bring in the groceries, help her turn off the lights and give her a kiss and a hug. I will help her work in the garden and find worms. I want some garden fake scissors. Can I have real ones? That seems like all.

L: What is your favorite food?

I: Uhh...macaroni and cheese. Actually, my favorite food is Mommy.

L: What do you worry about?

I: I worry about when you get sick.

L: What do you want to be when you grow up?

I: I want to be a computer classer

L: Who is the funniest person you know?

I: Miss Heather

L: Who is the smartest person you know?

I: Miss Valerie

L: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

I: Umm... home. Just home.

L: Anything else you want to say about being five?

I: That's it.

2 comments:

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Happy Birthday!!! I love the interview, especially the parts about real scissors, computer classer, and staying home :) It will be fun to read back through this interview with Isabel when she is older. Have a great birthday weekend! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you guys. Miss you. I was just remembering that Hanukkah party we had at our house....Hanukkah just doesn't seem the same without our Jax friends and without Krispy Kreme dougnuts!

Single Women Adopting Children said...

You two are so beautiful! I love your photos and interviews:)