Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Kid's Perspective of Mom


Received this from a friend this morning. Reminds me of this.
It was fun and interesting to catch a glimpse inside her thinking.
{Numbers 15, 16, and 18 really touched my heart.}

1. What is something Mom always says to you?
I love you.

2. What makes Mom happy?
Kisses

3. What makes Mom sad?
Hitting

4. How does your Mom make you laugh?
Funny jokes

5. What was your Mom like as a child?
Fun

6. How old is your Mom?
14 (LOVE this child!!!)

7. How tall is your Mom?
40 feet long (And I thought 5'10" was bad)

8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do?
Cook

9. What does your Mom do when you're not around?
Work

10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Surprises

11. What is your Mom really good at?
Cooking

12. What is your Mom not very good at?
Burning

13. What does your Mom do for her job?
Get money

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Chocolate

15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
Loving

16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
My mommy

17. What do you and your Mom do together?
Work

18. How are you and your Mom the same?
Cause we are family

19. How are you and your Mom different?
Because you are a grown up and I am a child

20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
Because you're my mommy

21. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go?
Narnia movie

No comments: