Saturday, July 25, 2009

Enough!

Okay... seriously, folks, is this National Bodily Excretion Week or what? I know that these things are part and parcel of having kids and pets but....REALLY! Tuesday there was this and Thursday there was this all at the same time as this.

Last night, after we got home from feeding ducks at the park, Isabel said she had to go potty. No problem. She's been potty trained during the day since last December. Next thing I hear is, "Mom! I'm peeing. Help." I have no idea what the problem could be. I go to the bathroom and she is standing there with pee running down her legs, all over the floor and her shoes.It was at that moment that I realized that Fridays at her school are Water Play Day and she still had her one-piece bathing suit on. Poor baby. She (and her shoes) went right into a nice bubble bath.

Surely, the week had ended, right?

Wrong!

I just walked into the hall and almost slid a foot as I stepped into a very large pile of very wet cat vomit. (Ahhh... good times!) I hopped (that was QUITE a visual!) into the bathroom to wash off my cat-vomit-covered foot. It was then that I saw another "little" present. Apparently, my daughter is in no need for any more fiber in her diet. There was a Number Two that was so huge it could be called a Number Four.

Oh... and Isabel's nose has been dripping nonstop for two days and now mine is too.

I am SOOOO ready for this week to end.

1 comment:

park it said...

Good Times indeed!!!