Saturday, August 15, 2009

Three Word Sunday




Started by PugMama, Three Word Sunday is a fun post in which you sum up your week in three little words. You can sing it, you can say it, you can write it, you can draw it. It can be funny or sad or poignant as long as it’s honest.

Because she is such a peanut, I am often asked if Isabel eats anything. Answer? She eats a LOT!!!!! She is just so full of energy and in constant motion that she burns it all off...and more!
[Mental note: How can I bottle that for me?]

We had our monthly dinner with our local FCC group. Before playing a hearty game of "Catch Me if You Can" with the other kiddos, she had a "little" bit of dinner. The photo above is what she ate!

Enjoy my three word pic!

2 comments:

Pug Mama said...

got it!!
Thanks for participating!!!!

dawn said...

Oh my goodness that is the cutest photo.