Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Cool(er) Idea... At Least Visually




So, in light of the current furnace in which I am living [Insert Florida's upper 90s and lower 100s temperatures of late], I decided to change my dining room and living room to give it a cooler, more summery look. I saw the pillows on sale at Crate and Barrel and just loved the bright green color. I knew they'd go well with the pale green on the walls. I took up the area rugs, removed the drapes from the living room and rearranged some of the furniture. If nothing else, at least it feels cooler. What do you think?

[The only before pictures I had were from December.]















5 comments:

Kristy said...

First of all....I feel your pain down here in Texas we are on our 10th or 11th day with temperatures of 100 degrees or higher!!!

Second...IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!!! It looks totally different!!!

Love, Kristy

Mama said...

It looks great and it seems "cooler" too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.